Sat, Nov 06|
Care and Share Food Bank
Care and Share is FULL!! Sorry, no more room. We have 14 awesome volunteers signed up.
READ DETAILS CAREFULLY! Peak Education scholars, parents, mentors, and other community members. Please join us for a 2.5 hour shift EITHER in the morning OR the afternoon (our you can sign up for both!) . Spend some time with the Peak Ed community and show how WE GIVE BACK!Contact email@example.com.
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Care and Share Food Bank , 2605 Preamble Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80915, USA
About the Event
Sign up for the morning shift (9-11:30), the afternoon shift (1-3:30) or both! Please RSVP to Peak Ed here on the Peak Ed website. Family members 9 and over are welcome to come help! Please also see additional instructions and registration information from Care and Share below:
Follow this link to sign up: https://careandshare.volunteerhub.com/lp/peakedu/ Please note that this is a unique link specific to your group reservation, you won’t be able to sign up for the group event from our homepage.
- Click on activity shown on the calendar. This is the event that has been reserved for your group.
- In the screen that pops up, click sign up
- Create a New Account if you don't have one, or sign into your existing account.
- For individuals creating a new account:
- Fill out required information
- Accept the waiver
- You will automatically be added to your group’s reservation
- For individuals signing into an existing account
- Select "Peak Education" group affiliation. You should now have successfully registered for the activity. Thank you!
Everyone, including all adults and children must create a separate profile and be signed up for the event 2 days before volunteering
Please CLICK HERE to watch our Volunteer Orientation
Basic Information and Safety Protocols:
• Enter on the NORTH-EAST side of the building (find the door that says "Volunteer Entrance")
• Face masks are optional, please bring your own.
• All shoes must be closed-toed with no open backs
• All shirts must have sleeves (no muscle shirts)
• No overly loose pants are allowed
• Cell phone use is limited to the employee/volunteer break room
• No headphones (music, Bluetooth) are allowed in the volunteer areas or the warehouse
• Purses and bags should be left at home
• Horse-play is prohibited
• Only designated Care and Share employees are allowed to ride or operate forklift equipment
• Personal food or drinks are allowed only in the employee/volunteer breakroom
The facility houses and processes food that may contain, or come into contact with, the following allergens: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans