Mentor/Mentee Give-Back Service Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Sign up for the morning shift (9-11:30), the afternoon shift (1-3:30) or both! Please RSVP to Peak Ed here on the Peak Ed website. Please also see additional instructions and registration information from Care and Share below:
Follow this link to sign up: https://careandshare.volunteerhub.com/lp/peakedu/ Please note that this is a unique link specific to your group reservation, you won’t be able to sign up for the group event from our homepage.
- Click on activity shown on the calendar. This is the event that has been reserved for your group.
- In the screen that pops up, click sign up
- Create a New Account if you don't have one, or sign into your existing account.
- For individuals creating a new account:
- Fill out required information
- Accept the waiver
- You will automatically be added to your group’s reservation
- For individuals signing into an existing account
- Select "Peak Education" group affiliation. You should now have successfully registered for the activity. Thank you!
Everyone, including all adults and children must create a separate profile and be signed up for the event 2 days before volunteering
Please CLICK HERE to watch our Volunteer Orientation
Basic Information and Safety Protocols:
• Enter on the NORTH-EAST side of the building (find the door that says "Volunteer Entrance")
• Face masks are optional, please bring your own.
• All shoes must be closed-toed with no open backs
• All shirts must have sleeves (no muscle shirts)
• No overly loose pants are allowed
• Cell phone use is limited to the employee/volunteer break room
• No headphones (music, Bluetooth) are allowed in the volunteer areas or the warehouse
• Purses and bags should be left at home
• Horse-play is prohibited
• Only designated Care and Share employees are allowed to ride or operate forklift equipment
• Personal food or drinks are allowed only in the employee/volunteer breakroom
The facility houses and processes food that may contain, or come into contact with, the following allergens: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans